Inside Sales Representative
12845 US Highway, 19 N Clearwater, FL 33764
The inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The inside Sales Representative will conduct research using various means to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and webinar. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of the company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects and customers.
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external sources leads.
- Develop Sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’ s data base of prospects
- Ensure follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, etc.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare order forms and/or reports.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- University or college degree in computer Science, Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Two or three years of direct work experience in Sales or telesales capacity.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre call planning, call control, account development and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationship with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
Pre-employment drug evaluation performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE