Inside Sales Representative (English Speaking)
5741 Rio Vista Drive Clearwater, FL 33760
- Introduce, demonstrate, sell and promote all current and new company products to customers and prospects over the phone and over the internet.
- Answer resale client questions about setup and product functionality.
- Convert inbound inquiries into sales opportunities.
- Contact potential and existing clients and convert to opportunities.
- Follow up outbound activities and convert into sales opportunities.
- Provide online demos and webinars of company to potential customers.
- Promptly responding to email requests.
- Quote and follow up on quotations within expected time frames.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers.
- Process any written request from our prospects and customers using our proprietary systems (Ticket system, CRM, License Tool).
- Take care of cross- and up selling activities with our existing customers.
- Update information and activities into various systems as advised by the Senior or Manager.
- Discuss with your Team Manager about possible ways to improve our process and system.
- Bachelor’ s degree in economics, linguistics or another relevant field. Any equivalent commercial experience is an alternative
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese is a PLUS
- 1-2 years of professional experience in sales or customer service are an advantage
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy working in an international team