Inside Sales Executive
222 Dunbar Court Oldsmar, Florida 34677 | Temp-to-Hire
Candidates would be responsible for successfully selling electronic components into various industry segments, customer and territories. Duties include identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities, presenting to all levels of organizations and preparing formal proposals. Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making processes, and overcoming objections to closure.
MicroRam provides a comprehensive industry leading training program which will include but is not limited to; systems training, industry training, sales training, value added solutions, and customer interaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an active customer base.
- Meeting established goals, budgets and objectives established by management.
- Working with established customers and developing new lead/prospects.
- Establishing relationships with buyers/management at OEM/CEM/EMS' s (both domestically and internationally)
- Manage incoming requirements and quoting procedures.
- Coordinate all customer order transactions and order management.
- Using custom designed proprietary market analysis software. (ERP and CRM)
- Occasional limited customer site visits/travel may be required.
- Proven track record of at least 1-2 years of successful general sales experience or experience within the franchised or independent electronic distribution is preferred.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor' s degree is also preferred but not required.
- Ability to make proactive decisions and handle customer service related issues.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Career driven with a professional attitude.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to prioritize themselves throughout the day to meet deadlines, close deals, achieve goals and have excellent time management skills.
- MS Office experience with Word & Excel.