Industrial Sales Representative
12845 US Highway, 19 N Clearwater, FL 33764
International Company in need of a Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region of the U.S.
Salary: $40, 000.00 to $60, 000 annually
WORK FROM HOME POSITION
Extensive Travelling required up to 60% CAR PROVIDED
Looking for a competitive, outgoing, sales-oriented individual who is willing to put in the time to learn a valuable skill and grow with the company. This individual should be mechanically/technically inclined, with an inquisitive mind that has a professional attitude and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (if you have experience, that would be great!):
- Business development in a multi-state territory in the Northeast USA
- Work with management to grow business with existing accounts and prospect for new customers
- With the assistance of management learn to close “ technical” sales: analyze customer needs, collect application information and technical data, propose adapted solutions, negotiate and to close contracts, and to check the proper execution of the contract.
- Under the direction of management, provide after-sales support with high technical content, providing value and solution selling while identifying and working with different buying influences.
- Territory sales experience would be a plus, but not necessary
- Competitive sales person
- Sales experience in industrial equipment markets is an asset
- Solution selling experience a plus
- Must have the ability to generate new sales opportunities which includes repeat business with existing accounts and the ability to develop long-term business relationship (training provided)
- Prospecting and cold calling skills abilities
- Knowledge in basic computer software (Word, Excel, etc)
- Applicant must possess a valid passport and driver’ s license
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a demanding environment
- Technical or mechanical experience and/or skills are a plus!
- Customer service skills
- Prefer an AA or better degree