HR Administrative Assistant
8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Local St. Petersburg based company seeking an experienced HR Administrative Assistant.
HR Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- General clerical duties, such as making photocopies, scanning documents, writing corresponding e-mails, ordering supplies for the office.
- Receiving and welcoming visitors at the front desk, answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Processing purchase orders and reimbursements for employees and consultants.
- Assist in new hire orientations and onboarding.
- Assist in payroll calculation, processing, and submission.
- Assist in event planning and coordination.
- May assist in recruitment including posting new positions, helping with general job application inquiries, and coordinating onsite interviews.
- May assist with employee benefits such as health, vision and dental insurance, 401k, etc.
- All other duties and special projects, as assigned.
HR Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- BACHELOR' S DEGREE REQUIRED, Human Resource Management or related field preferred.
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical, logical, inquisitive and result-driven.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task, with flexibility and dependability.
- Ethical and responsible.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE