8080 Ulmerton Rd Largo, FL 33771
Hiring is based upon several written tests for knowledge and aptitude as well as character traits and skill.
Service technician positions require a minimum of a high school diploma and two years of journey level experience in the repair and maintenance industry.
Our employees much have education or technical training in a field related to electro-mechanical repair through a recognized trade union, technical school or equivalent, accredited college of university. They may substitute the education with 2 years of journey - level experience.
Generator Technician Duties:
- Diagnoses, repairs, reconditions, and adjusts equipment as required and complete all paperwork on the troubled equipment to which the individual is assigned.
- Attends training sessions as required.
- Works in a neat, orderly, and safe manner, constantly seeking to improved methods and the safety of others.
- Maintains a positive attitude and role model for the other employees to follow.
- Maintains a minimum set of tools required for job performance
- Cares and maintains company machines/equipment and ensures co-workers are doing the same.
- Demonstrates utilization computer systems, for work orders and other documentation.
- Maintains personal company service literature, and maintains a high awareness of technical changes in the industry.
- Tests, diagnoses and adjusts equipment failures of equipment.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts on machinery/equipment.
- Disassembles components and clean parts.
- Inspects components to insure maximum parts are being reused to control repair costs
- Creates repair estimates and submit information to substantiate quotes and estimates.
- Prepares all parts requisitions, time cards, or service reports, as requested by the supervisor. Ensure they are legible and accurate with sufficient detail for service accounting needs.
- Monitors job expenses versus repair estimates and ensures that the lead person is aware of any cost over run, prior to the job being completed.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
CDC social distancing is followed for all interviews. Temperatures are taken at the door and you will be asked to sign a COVID-19 affidavit. Mask are required during interview. If you do not have, we will provide one for you.
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW! POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
Background Check / Drug Screening / EOE