General Labor - Building Maintenance Technicians (Will Train)
4911-C Creekside Drive Clearwater, FL 33760
This position performs high quality environmental HVAC cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing for large commercial, state and federal clients.
This position performs:
- HVAC cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing, duct cleaning, mold remediation,
- Assists with Inventory Control and usage
- Performs all contractual services for local and non-local clients
- Training will be provided
- This position is responsible for performing all facets of HVAC system cleaning
- Position is dependent on the Field Supervisor regarding day to day operations.
- This position may have contact with all levels of Pure Air management
- This position will also have interaction with client contacts (i.e.: facilities personnel, tenants).
Job skills will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform setup of heavy equipment and some maintenance of this equipment.
- Perform air duct cleanings
- Perform HVAC equipment cleaning
- Perform Mold Remediation
Other duties as assigned. Company uniforms will be provided along with required safety PPE.
This position requires the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have good communication and mechanical skills.
- Ability to work overtime/night/weekend hours as required.
- Out of town travel is required.
- Must be a team player; must work with and assist other co-workers as needed.
- Must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.