6911 Bryan Dairy Rd #280 Largo, FL 33777
AIR CONDITIONED FACILITY
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4: 30pm
$13.00 to $17.00 per hour
Overview: Position requires fitting and assembly of components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches and other written and/or verbal specifications using bolts, screws, dowels, or rivets parts together using hand and/or power tools and rivet gun.
Equipment Assembler Requirements:
- Verify conformance of parts to print
- Using calipers, micrometers, gauges
- Layout hole locations
- Drill, ream and tap (plastic and SST)
- Hand drills
- Drill presses
- Magnetic drills
- Part fabrication
- Select proper materials
- Panel saw
- Table Saw
- Circular Saw
- Familiar with industrial Schedule 80 PVC, CPVC & SST piping practices
- Knowledge of fitting types/descriptions
- Solvent welding
- Familiar with electrical schematics and industrial wiring skills
- Light manual machining (Lathes/Mills) experience A PLUS!
- Measuring/Layout Tools
- Tape Measure
Position is immediately available! Send your resume now.
All interviews follow CDC social distancing guidelines. Your temperature will be taken at the door. Masks must be worn during interview. If you do not have, one will be provided for you.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE