10630 - 75th St N Largo, FL 33777
Largo based company looking for a skilled Electronics Technician with a strong background in electronics and computers to join their production team. This individual must possess the ability to understand, build and troubleshoot eletro-mechanical systems, including printed circuit boards (PCB), computer systems, and both serial and Ethernet communications cabling. The successful candidate will document build procedures, wiring diagrams, and electrical schematics. A familiarity with assembling computers, installing software (including operating systems), networking computers and switches in work groups and sourcing required computer components is a plus. After build, setup and installation, the technician must fully test the complete system operation.
This mult-faceted position offers opportunity for personal growth through a variety of customer projects and continuous hands-on learning. The ideal individual must be willing to engage in new tasks and motivated to meet growth objectives.
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude required
- Ability to work with appropriate testing equipment, including oscilloscope, multi-meter, signal generator
- Read and comprehend detailed technical wiring diagrams, schematics, and bill of materials
- Ability to work with Engineering department for building and documenting new development
- Test and repair printed circuit boards to the component level
- Install and configure custom hardware and software (training provided)
- Test components, assemblies, and full systems as required (training provided)
- Knowledge of computer configuration, repair, integration and problem solution
- Experience with writing technical documentation for troubleshooting and operations a plus
- Attention to detail and positive “ get it done” attitude
- Experience with building computers and adept at troubleshooting problems with video card, PCI/ISA cards, routers, network connections and cabling
- Good Computer skills with Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, including operating system installation and setup, networking, device driver installation, troubleshooting device drivers, hard drive formatting, drive letter mapping, working with custom software and so on
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Travel up to 25% to customer facilities for system repairs, installs, demos, and customer training.
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN NICE-TO-HAVE SKILLS:
- Diploma in electrical or computer technology or similar
- Experience with skid testers, road profilers or other road data collection equipment
- Experience with GPS equipment or surveying
- Road Construction experience
Position is IMMEDIATE available. Send your salary requirements along with your resume NOW!
Pre-employment drug evaluation performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE