15395 Roosevelt Blvd Clearwater, FL 33760
Performs a variety of tasks involved in the assembly of electronic components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems. Has knowledge of Electronic Manufacturing, good soldering skills and point-to-point wiring. Should have box building experience. Works fairly independently or under minimal supervision of the Group Leader. Perform duties in accordance with Manufacturing Department/ISO 9001 written procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs a variety of tasks involved in the assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties as required.
- Reads work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Crimps, solders, or performs similar mechanical operations to join or secure parts in place per IPC 610C Class II, J-Standard – 001C.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis' or panels.
- Connects component lead wires to circuit boards or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as conformal coating parts and assemblies.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards. Identify workmanship defects.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Comply with all work rules, including but not limited to, the Company' s safety and attendance policies.
- May assist with material handling function.
- May assist with Final Assembly, Test, and Production Control functions as needed.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Tends machines that press or shape component parts.
- May set up and prepare workstations.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE
Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday 630am-330pm
Salary: $13.00 /hour