13100 34th Street North Clearwater, FL 33762
First Shift Monday thru Friday
This is a new position for a growing, well established company in the Tampa Bay area. Looking for an EXPERIENCED candidate who can establish policies and procedures along with implementing and monitoring routines, activities, schedules, certifications and other important aspects with their driver employees.
Will be working closely with management and have direct supervision over the drivers of the company.
Job responsibilities are:
• Coordinated schedules and monitor Drivers performance & Monitor Pre/Post Trips inspections
• Compiled and analyzed Drivers D.O.T. Logs
• Assisted Safety Director in hiring and training of employees for Driver/Operators
• Planned training programs for new employees
• Maintained business relationships with clients and outside vendors
• Implemented company' s policies by providing examples
• Supervised driver/operators
• Managed and oversee everyday routines with drivers Pre-trip & Post-Trip inspections.
• Identified and solved issued relating to dispatch
• Assign drivers work and submit Payroll and input drivers assignments on a daily basis.
• Supervise on site events to ensure safety and assist drivers and passengers
• Must be certified for Safety & Compliance
• Reasonable suspicion Supervisory training per D.O.T 382.603 required.