11399 47th St N Clearwater, FL 33762
1. Operate hand tools for electronic equipment including phones, servers and computers.
2. Able to lift up to 30 pounds
3. Sort equipment received in Gaylord boxes and on pallets
4. Provide support to team as necessary
5. Perform minor preventative maintenance on machinery in dismantling department
6. Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
7. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping selves/racks, pallet area and work stations neat. Sweep, dust and mop, Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
8. Operate according to Work Instructions, Procedures and Training documents
9. Perform back-up duties for warehouse staff if necessary
10. Complete safety training for new employees.
11. Wear the proper safety equipment
12. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and hand tools
3. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required
4. Proven work experience as a warehouse worker
Working conditions are normal for a recycling environment.
Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds.
Able to stand and work at station/workbench for several hours.
Machinery operation requires the ability to work on a conveyor picking shredded material (if hired by the company).
The use of safety equipment is required and may include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors and gloves.
Sleeveless clothes are not permitted.