Clean Room Assemblers
7401 114th Ave N #505 Largo, FL 33773
• Assemble medical devices in line with quality requirements and within time constraints as scheduled.
• Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination to assemble medical devices.
• Unaided and microscope visual inspection.
• Interact with Quality Assurance to ensure product quality and address any non-conformity detected.
• Maintain batch records for traceability purposes in accordance with company standards.
• Ability to read and understand manufacturing procedures, drawings and instructions.
• Ability to work in an environment wearing appropriate gowns, hair nets, gloves and shoe coverings.
• Protects organization’ s value by keeping information confidential.
• New graduates are welcome.