CNC Mill Setup & Operator 1st & 2nd Shifts Available!
12395 75th St N Largo, FL 33773
Largo based family owned precision CNC shop with a focus on aerospace, military & medical equipment machining is looking for an experienced 1st & 2nd shift Machine Setup & Operator to join their team!
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
You will be responsible for setting up CNC Mills (both Vertical & Horizontal machining centers (Mori, Toyoda, YCM, Haas) including various other production equipment according to daily production schedule. Pay will depend on experience.
- Read job specifications or blueprints to determine machine adjustments & tooling requirements when necessary
- Maintain great quality & production output
- Perform set-ups per set-up sheets/tool list
- Conduct regular quality audits of parts produced by measuring & inspecting components to tight tolerances with calipers, drop indicators, height gauges & micrometers (CMM experience a plus)
- Operates hand tools to remove burrs & sharp edges from parts
- Perform set-ups in a timely matter
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position requires standing on your feet for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis.
- 8+ years previous production, manufacturing or related experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to effectively utilize basic shop math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communicator with a positive attitude
- Performs duties with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong troubleshooting & critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated & quick learner
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Mastercam knowledge is a HUGE plus
Send your resume NOW! Position is IMMEDIATELY available!
Drug free workplace / Background screening / EOE