Manufacturing Account Manager
13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762
As a CIPP Field Instructor, your responsibilities includes act as liaison between sales and operations to service and train the customer base; from order remittance to post installation and throughout the warranty period. Develop customer relations to relieve (minimize) sales personnel from post sales interaction. Respond to customer inquiries regarding product, services and installation as well as specific request for pricing, quotations, order status and shipment. Respond and manage customer complaints, issues and returns
• Direct technical questions and provide coordinated efforts along with internal resources, vendors and carriers to resolve any and all customer concerns and exceptions
• Develop system to support tracking of issues to analyze and drive corrective action(s) and formal closure, support and manage customer satisfaction metrics (including surveys as required)
• Develop customer relations in a proactive manner, initiate correspondence after order
• Support standardization and documentation
• Coordinate sales orders and entries, including processing credits or returns as needed
• Develop trouble shooting guidelines or protocol for common customer issues
• Provide feedback on installation process enhancements based on issues or field improvements
• Maintain and develop appropriate customer tracking data to improve customer relations and eliminate field complaints
• Manage and coordinate after sales processes
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Experience with customer relations – minimum 5 years
• Familiarity with quality processes pertaining to customer base
• Quality technician or engineering work experience
• Strong Mechanical aptitude and experience in field construction
• Experience with Quality system (QOS) and documentation
• Familiarity with plumbing and plumbing codes a plus.
• Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW! POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.