Administrative / Accounting
11700 S Belcher Rd Largo, FL 33773
LARGO FLORIDA based manufacturing company looking for an experienced Administrative Accounting professional to join their team!
Monday thru Friday 7: 30am to 4: 00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to the following:
- Accounting Activities
- A/P (Match invoices to packing slip and receiver)
- Enter Payables, will assist in check runs and reviews
- Send AP Checks, filing as needed
- Assist in month-end accounting activities
- Inventory Receiving
-Daily Data entry of received inventory.
- Receptionist Duties
- Assist in answering phones in a professional manner, on or before the 3rd ring (Shared responsibility with the Receptionist.)
- Check answering machine every morning. (In absence of the Receptionist)
- Greet and assist guests and employees in a professional manner
- Administrative Support duties
- Send outgoing mail – Certifications
- UPS/FED EX
- Filing for AP, AR, Sales files, and others as requested
- Projects for other departments and various accounting functions as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education or more preferred; or at least three years related accounting clerk experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are typical in an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Safety glasses must be worn at all times in the manufacturing areas, as stated in the company policy.
THIS POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Interviews follow CDC guidelines to include social distancing. Masks must be worn during interview process. If you do not have one, it will be provided.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE