15395 Roosevelt Blvd Clearwater, FL 33760
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE SUMMARY:
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses processed, verify and reconcile invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
- Verify approval on all invoices and check request
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc.,
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities.
- Prepares batch check runs.
- Insure credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years accounts payables
- Experience in NAV a plus
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly spend long hours in intense concentration reviewing and entering financial information into a computer
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Pre-employment drug evaluation performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE