13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762
Accounting Specialist - performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Accounts Payable
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (Quick books)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Knowledge of taxes and laws is a plus
- 2 plus years’ experience in accounting role
- Competency in Quick book.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred