6190 118th Ave N Largo, FL 33773 | Temp-to-Hire
MAKE SURE TO REFERENCE JOB RG180007 WHEN SENDING OVER RESUMES.
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records, back up for the Receptionist, other duties as assigned.
Shares the responsibility of providing positive cash flow and profitability of the Company with all other employees.
Primary Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Review and enter all electronic and paper invoices as well as debit memos into ERP system, assigning proper account codes as needed.
- Prepare and print A/P checks weekly for payment through ERP system.
- Research and reply to all vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms when cash is restricted.
- Works with internal Buyers to resolve discrepancies in invoices.
- Assists in monthly closings including reconciliation of Accounts Payable Aging and General Ledger, generating reports and journal entries as required.
- Balance check register to cash book
- Process ACH direct deposit transactions and wire transfers through bank for employee/consultant reimbursement and vendor payments.
- Scan and index all invoices, checks and correspondence into document imaging system.
- Create, Update and Maintain Accounts Payable procedures.
- Maintains all proprietary information as confidential
- Cross train and act as accounts receivable coordinator’ s backup.
- Greets visitors and provides appropriate information.
- Operates main switchboard for company by relieving receptionist daily for breaks and lunch.
- Covers main switchboard on days when receptionist is out of office and handles all front desk responsibilities including
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Applicant tracking and distribution of resumes received
Knowledge and Skills:
- General office skills, including data entry, ten-key by touch, typing, sorting and filing alphabetically and numerically.
- Multi-task and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and proof own work.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy required.
- PC literacy, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional etiquette required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience generating routine correspondence.
- Three to five years’ experience in an office environment.
- Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- Maintains all proprietary information as confidential.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Works overtime on an as needed basis.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Complies with all work rules, including but not limited to, the Company’ s safety and attendance policies.
EQUIPMENT/TOOLS PBX Switchboard, Computer, calculator, printer, telephone, fax, copier, postage machine.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must be able to hear and speak clearly. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak in a clear, concise and professional manner.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.