10801 Endeavor Way #A Seminole, FL 33777
Local, CLEARWATER BASED, distribution company is growing. We are looking for experienced, intelligent, and highly driven Account Manager!
This individual will create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’ s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters via email and phone.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Reach out to new possible clients to sell our products
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Experienced / has worked in account management
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and goal-driven
- Experience with excel, google sheets, and CRMs
- Self-starter, motivated and shows initiative so you can deliver on weekly and monthly targets!
All training is done in-house, we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed at this position!
Base hourly: $13-$15 per hour.
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 9: 00 am - 5: 00 pm. This position is full-time and in-house.
Benefits after 90 days are as follows
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick days (after 6 months)
Send your resume right away and get started in your new career! Position is IMMEDIATELY available!
All interviews follow the CDC guidelines, which includes social distancing. Masks must be worn during interview process. If you do not have, we will provide one for you.