3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
13200 40th St N Clearwater, FL 33760
Position Overview-The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’ s business goals and objectives.
- Create a safe and productive maintenance program
- Perform highly diversified duties to install, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production and facility equipment.
- Possess electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to create a “ safe” culture, establishing lock out controls and guidelines.
- Comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a professional manner.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Perform regular scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organize and maintain an orderly, clean and safe maintenance area.
- Ensure wear parts and replacement parts are readily available by tracking inventory.
- Perform other duties not listed in order to keep manufacturing operational.
- Comply with all safety regulations and policies.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as needed to meet ongoing needs of the organization.
Skills/Qualifications-Equipment and repair knowledge, Teamwork, Coordination, Planning, Time Management, Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Warehousing and Manufacturing Knowledge, Quality Control Knowledge, Listening, Safety Knowledge, Dependability, Flexibility, Analyzing Information, Deadline-Oriented, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Skills, Verbal and Written communication