**Fitter - Layout**
5101 24th Ave S Tampa, FL 33619
Tampa manufacturing company (Palm River area) in need of a Fitter – Layout person who is willing to learn and grow with the company.
A Fitter - Layout Job Duties:
- Put metal parts together to create a finished sheet- or structural-metal project.
- Use tools such as framing squares, speed squares, combo squares, center punches, saws, welding equipment or torches, and files or grinders to fit the parts exactly.
Fitter - Layout Skills Needed:
- Must be mechanically inclined and can see how things should fit together and how parts make up the whole.
- Good eye-hand coordination and can make things fit together precisely.
- Gather information about a project, control machines and operate equipment to complete the structural assembly.
- Understand layout and communicate information about their project to others.
- Ability to read a blueprint.
- Welding skills.
- Safety conscious.
Looking for someone to learn and grow in this position. Someone who wants a CAREER, not just a job. Great work ethics and reliability are required.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, kneel, swat and lift to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Position is immediately available. Send your resume now!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE