$$ Quality Technician $$
8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Local St. Petersburg Company hiring for a Quality Technician
- Interprets blueprints, engineering change notices, industry standards and work instructions/procedures to determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of incoming, in-process and finished goods.
- Checks parts for visual defects and dimensional accuracies and performs functional tests to ensure conformance based on acceptance criteria.
- Inspects parts during in-process production and proactively communicates errors and systemic trends to the supervisor.
- Records test data into the inspection database and ensure proper quality documentation.
- Minimum Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of measurement tools like micrometer, calipers, gauges, etc.
- Strong computer and analytical skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- A keen eye for details
- Results driven approach
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE