$$ Quality Technician $$
13089 60th Street North Clearwater, FL 33760
PAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- Examine incoming, in-process materials and finished product to ensure they meet all established standards and specifications.
- Reads and interprets inspection manuals, work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications to determine the appropriate inspection methods
- Ability to provide technical feedback to engineering pertaining to discrepancies and improvements
- Accepts or rejects parts and records all documentation with results to the required QMS procedures
- Operate quality inspection equipment (Faro Arm, CMM, Optical Comparator as well as utilizing various mechanical hand instruments)
- Willing to work occasional overtime as needed to support production demand
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with quality programs, such as QT9 and Inspection Expert, is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and also familiar with GD&T principles (ANSI Y14.5)
- Thorough knowledge of basic mathematics
- Able to utilize statistical sampling plans for lot acceptance such as ANSI Z1.4 and C=0 Zero Acceptance Sampling Charts
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems environments such as ISO 9001, AS 9100 is preferred but not limited to ISO13485 etc.
- Forklift certification is a plus!
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW! POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
All interviews are conducted using CDC guidelines for social distancing. Mask and gloves required for interview - - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WE WILL PROVIDE!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE