$$ Machine Operator $$
12221 - 33rd Street N St. Petersburg, FL 33716
* Inspect work area and surrounding work area to ensure it is picked up, clean and in appropriate working condition.
- Inspect and prepares all equipment and machines for safe and proper operation.
- Lubricate machines/equipment as required.
- Make necessary adjustments and/or minor repairs to maintain the desired quality of the finished product.
- Ensure the quality of the product meets specifications.
- Place finished product on conveyor system or roll pack according to production requirements. .
- Produce the proper production reports in a legible format.
- Responsible for proper housekeeping of equipment and surrounding area.
- Observe all plant safety rules and regulations, wear proper safety attire at all times.
- Ability to reason through problems involving operation.
- Ability to visually inspect equipment and to detect adjustments. * Ability to understand directions. .
- Ability to read and operate a tape measure other precision measuring tools are helpful
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
Education: High School Experience: Experienced Qualifications:
- Must have worked in a production and manufacturing facility before
- Must be able to work in manufacturing production environment and perform a significant amount of work in all spaces within all facilities;
- Must have prior experience as a machine operation
- Must know how to read a tape measure
Pre-employment drug evaluation performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply.
CDC social distancing protocol strictly followed. Temperature checked prior to entering building. A COVID-19 affidavit must be signed. Masks must be work during interview. If you do not have, one will be provided.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE