$$ Demanufacturing Department $$
11399 47th St N Clearwater, FL 33762
Receiving Clerks Need NOW!
Must be able to perform basic data entry into inventory system. Sort and place electronic equipment on pallets or in boxes.
Manual labor lifting up to 30 pounds. Operates hand tools to separates electronic equipment and components.
1. Receive and process incoming used electronic equipment and components.
2. Read and follow basic instructions on Bill of Lading
3. Weigh, scan bar codes and type descriptions of equipment into computer inventory system
4. Identify equipment defects a complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
5. Sort material received in boxes and on pallets
6. Utilize hand held tools such as drills and screwdrivers
7. Able to lift up to 30 pounds
8. Provide support to team as necessary
9. Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
10. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping selves/racks, pallet area and work stations neat. Sweep, dust and mop, Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
11. Operate according to Work Instructions, Procedures and Training documents
12. Perform back-up duties for warehouse staff if necessary
13. Complete safety training for new employees.
14. Wear the proper safety equipment
15. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and hand tools
3. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required
4. Proven work experience as a warehouse worker
Working conditions are normal for a recycling environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Simple data entry of information including description and serial number for various electronics. Able to stand and work at station/workbench for several hours. Machinery operation is limited. The use of safety equipment to include but not limited to;