$$ CNC Lathe/Mill Machinist 2nd Shift $$
8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Monday thru Friday 2nd shift.
Must have experience and know how to interpret blueprints and be able to use inspection tools such as micrometer and caliper.
- Sets up and operate CNC Lathe and Milling machines
- Operates CNC Machine centers using Fanuc and Okuma controllers
- Conduct basic inspection as required
- Perform hand finishing, parts cleaning and other general tasks as required
- Minimum education required: High school diploma
- 2 plus years of experience in setting up and operating lathe and milling machine
- Ability to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Understand shop floor math
- Ability to use inspection tools such as micrometer and caliper
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day
- Ability to move about, bend, stoop, use hands
- Ability lift up to 35 pounds unassisted
- Unaided visual acuity or corrected visual acuity should be at least 20/40 in each eye at infinity (20 feet) with the ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
Must be able to read, write and speak English to include written and verbal instructions.
Send you resume now! Position is immediately available
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE