Oldsmar, FL | Temp-to-Hire
Shipping Clerk responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pulling product, perform final inspection for defects and accuracy, packing & shipping of customer orders.
- Freight carrier data processing with UPS, Fedex and DHL software.
- Export compliance for international shipments.
- Heavy data entry.
- Re-counts of product.
- Weekly cycle counts.
- Prepare invoices for daily shipments.
- Must be detail oriented- accuracy is key.
- Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times.
- Light assistance with building maintenance
Job Requirements for both positions
- Candidate must have 1-2 year’ s previous Warehouse or Distribution experience.
- Strong computer & data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently
- High energy & self-motivated
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Efficiency and great time management are key to the success in this position.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE