Oldsmar, FL | Temp-to-Hire
Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Efficiency and great time management are key to the success in this position.
Receiving Clerk responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Counts, measures, and researches product to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices and purchase orders.
- Working daily with microscope & magnifying glass to complete the comprehensive inspection of incoming product, ranging from integrated circuits, electronic components, resistors, capacitors, and board level components
- Completing detailed worksheets provided to identify discrepancies on incoming and outgoing product.
- Documents data obtained during all quality inspection activities, consistent with company policies and quality certifications.
- Communicates significant issues identified during inspection.
- 100% accuracy of delivery & shipments to customers & process control.
- Overall cleanliness & organization of department.
- Must have good vision with the ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidate must have 1-2 year’ s previous Warehouse or Distribution experience.
- Strong computer & data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently
- High energy & self-motivated
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE