Oldsmar, FL | Temp-to-Hire
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support of Accounting Director in daily tasks
- Heavy data entry & phone calls
- Heavy scanning, filing, copying, emailing & faxing
- Accounts Payable duties with weekly payables, reconciling accounts, expense reporting, wire transfers, RMA’ s, reference checks & general A/P assignments
- Accounts Receivable duties with collection calls, customer RMA’ s, reference checks & general A/R assignments.
- Assistance with department document control
- Ability to work with confidential files & records
Job Requirements for both positions
- One year or more Administrative or Accounting experience.
- Strong computer & data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Knowledge of accounts payable and receivable practices
- Ability to accurately perform general mathematical calculations.
- Ability to use accounting database and spreadsheet programs.
- MS Office experience with Excel & Word
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Career driven with a professional attitude
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Work well independently
- High energy & self-motivated
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!